Title: WordPress / Email Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $30.00 to $ 50.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a WordPress Developer.
- WordPress Developer who will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Requires a combination of programming skills and an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment.
- Must have the skills that pay attention to aesthetics and the ability to understand element arrangements on the screen, coloring, and font choices.
- Strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of Boostrap, CSS Flexbox, SEO, W3C standards, ARIA roles, Accessibility & Section 508, CSS3 Keyframe, Parallax, HTML5 Greensock/GSAP, SVG, Canvas animation, and PHP development
- WordPress Theming
- Converting designs into pixel-perfect responsive, device agnostic, cross-browser friendly website
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Our Benefits Package Includes
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
Competitive Pay, 401K
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.