We are hiring For WordPress Designer.
We are Looking for those candidates has experience in Divi Builder, Designing Part.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Writing well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- Understand the client's requirements to develop proposals and suggest solutions to help them meet their business objectives.
- Determining project requirements and goals, defining the scope of the engagement, and planning timelines.
- Working closely with technical teams to ensure the smooth delivery of solutions.
- Working in a team of consultants and on various consulting engagements.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- You have at least 1 year of experience, ideally in a Software Engineer, Service Management, or IT Consulting role.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong knowledge of WordPress, HTML5 / CSS, and HTML.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments
What's on Offer?
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Great work environment