You will be part of multiple projects to work on developing web applications. In this role, you and other specialized roles will work together to fulfill projects ranging from simple features to complex requirements, that demand further growth in deeper web integrations and technologies.
We expect you to
- focus on developing web applications on both frontend and backend in adherence to industry best practices,
- collaborate with teams in planning, analyzing, designing, implementing, and maintaining functionalities, and
- expand knowledge of related technologies.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Experience integrating with REST APIs and third-party plugins
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SourceTree
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development