PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING.
We are looking for someone with a record of building and managing WordPress websites.
You must have 5+ years of experience and a demonstrable portfolio.
You will be required to work remotely (i.e. from home/ your own premises).
This is a full-time position and working hours will be 1 PM to 9.30 PM PST.
You will be required manage client support tickets for different WordPress websites.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Proven WordPress experience and an ability to set up and manage WordPress websites,
- Experience of designing and building complete websites
- Experience of dealing with WordPress technical issues and set up plugins
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with image manipulation using Photoshop
- Experience using Elementor Pro page builder and DIVI
- Experience with hosting, SSL certificates, and navigating around a hosting Control Panel
- Good communication skills.
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of SEO
- You must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills (mandatory)
- Knowledge and understanding of life and culture in the UK (not mandatory but will be an advantage).
- Experience of living and/or studying and/or working in the UK, USA, Canada, Europe or Australia (not mandatory but will be an advantage).
- Applications will ONLY be considered if a portfolio is provided.
- Suitable candidates will be invited for an initial interview over video call (30 minutes)
- Should you be successful at the initial interview stage, you will be invited for a formal interview also over video call (30 minutes)
- followed by a test (up to 2 hours).
This position is being advertised on behalf of our client who is a UK-based company. Details of the company and full details of salary and other benefits will be available upon application.
Job Type: Full-time