Role: WordPress Developer
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Need Strong Experience in Php Development
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Must have experience in converting themes from scratch.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Working knowledge in implementing website designs, layout, and content
- Ensuring high performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and/or plugin
- Knowledge of PHP and custom plugins as needed within WordPress
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Skills and Qualifications
- WordPress Development
- Good knowledge in PHP
- Bootstrap, CSS Pre-processors like Sass/Less
- Responsive/Mobile Design & Cross-Browser Development
- Knowledge of Version Control (GIT or SVN)
- Strong debugging & problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of SEO will be an advantage
- Minimum 1 year of experience in front-end development