Roles and Responsibilities:
● Design, develop and implement Frontend code
● Work with business analysts and end users to define system requirements
● Frequently communicate with users, and team members during program development to review
progress and ensure that requirements have been met.
● Evaluate best approach to solve problems
● Present solutions and recommendations to stakeholders.
● Provide technical training and mentoring to other teams and team members
Industry Type- IT Software & Services
Education Qualification: Master in Computer Applications, BE etc.
● 4-8 years of experience in creating and implementing WordPress and other CMS based
● Must have excellent knowledge in CORE PHP and Word Press CMS (Core features).
● Must have good knowledge of creating Custom Theme, Word press Theme Integration, Plugin
Creation/Modification, Troubleshooting content issues.
● Good to know Custom field and CPT UI Plugin in WordPress, custom post type, custom
taxonomy and experience with ACF.
● Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using
HTML, CSS and comparable languages and mobile-based features.