Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement Frontend code
- Work with business analysts and end users to define system requirements
- Frequently communicate with users, and team members during program development to review progress and ensure that requirements have been met.
- Evaluate best approach to solve problems
- Present solutions and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Provide technical training and mentoring to other teams and team members
Industry Type- IT Software & Services
Education Qualification: Master in Computer Applications, BE etc.
- 4-8 years of experience in creating and implementing WordPress and other CMS based website
- Must have excellent knowledge in CORE PHP and Word Press CMS (Core features).
- Must have good knowledge of creating Custom Theme, Word press Theme Integration, Plugin Creation/Modification, Troubleshooting content issues.
- Good to know Custom field and CPT UI Plugin in WordPress, custom post type, custom taxonomy and experience with ACF.
- Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML, CSS and comparable languages and mobile-based features.