The Indian Express (Digital) is urgently hiring for experienced WordPress Developer for their Noida office.
Requirement: PHP Developer - PHP/WordPress
Experience: 2 - 6 years
Location - Noida (Work from Office Opportunity)
Immediate joiners will be preferred.
About the Role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- Experience in PHP with MVC framework experience.
- Should be able to design RESTful APIs that are not overly constrained, and can easily be consumed by the frontend dev.
- Good experience in writing codes in PHP, WordPress and MVC Framework.
- Good working knowledge of databases: MySQL, MongoDB.
- Worked on Performance Optimization, APIs Development, Feeds Syndication, Caching Techniques.
- Excellent understanding of MVC and OOP. Bonus for understanding of prevalent design patterns.
- Experience in developing highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services.
- Good knowledge of version control tools and experience in common third-party APIs & Services (Google, Facebook, AWS, Twitter etc).
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flow-charts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable & scalable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
Interested candidate can share their resumes or recommend someone with relevant experience.