Who we are:
We create the kind of products people love and talk about now for 14 years in a row with our ever- growing 150+ staff in 5 locations. We create global, both big & small software products for our customers that make a difference. Our colleagues are limit-pushers, passionate people ready to dive in.
We believe the best solutions root in efficient collaborations among passionate professionals in our agile teams. Built on trust, clarity, and integrity, we foster a learning culture that inspires everyone to grow, find work personally meaningful, make an impact, and give back to the community.
What we value:
- People - We inspire people to grow professionally and find meaning in an open cultural environment. We strongly believe that happy people always make a difference.
- Transparency - We create powerful connections within our community and with our partners. We believe that transparency in business is of utmost importance to garner confidence and represents a key to meaningful partnerships. At YOPESO, trust, integrity, and transparency are not only principles but the heart of our business.
- Professionalism - We commit to the highest level of professional standards and we always challenge ourselves to build products and solutions, through quality, performant and secure software.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Remote work
- Sports/leisure benefit
- 20 sick leave days paid at 100%
- 32 calendar days of vacation
- Foreign language courses
- Team events, online, at the office or outside
- Professional development plan with guidance and mentorship
- Training and development opportunities with allocated budget
- Covered business travel
- Professional Certifications
- Optional medical insurance
- Access to e-learning opportunities (LinkedIn Learning)
Desired Skills and Experience
As a Full Stack Engineer (WordPress), you’ll be responsible for bringing to life the best in class experience for our client's website. You will work within a team of designers, full stack engineers and back-end engineers to build, maintain, and improve the new WordPress website.
The new website will be using a custom built solution on top of WordPress. At this moment we are working on the solution design which will define the tech stack in full.
- Build scalable products by thinking ahead and being pro-active
- Migrate to the new website: you’ll be responsible for building the future look of our client's website in Wordpress,
- Build custom features, and maintain Wordpress installation security standards high.
- 3-5 years of experience in developing with WordPress;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with integrations of third party API's and services;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience working in a team environment and with in-house developers and designers.
- Fluent English
- Great communication skills
Nice To Have
- Understanding of SEO, web accessibility, performance optimization
- API Design concepts and development of RESTful APIs
- Experience working with Design systems