We’re passionate about adding great people to our team. We want people who have hustle and a desire to make things better. We’re currently seeking a WordPress Developer to join our development team. We are looking for someone who wants to make an impact on their peers, the product, and our customers. As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and custom plugins. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with WooCommerce.
● Maintain and develop websites by CMS Wordpress, shopify or other CMS
● Build new WordPress pages from provided designs in a timely manner
● Build WordPress plugins as needed by customers
● Develop custom WordPress themes and functionalities with PHP
● Maintain, update and troubleshoot WordPress websites
● Do implementation as well as conducting review for others.
● Provide technical guide, proper instruction to team members.
● Coach & motivate team members
● Other assignments from Manager
Must to have:
● About 3 years of experience, WordPress expertise, including plugins and 3rd party marketplace, with demonstrated experience in custom theme development and management of core and custom modules.
● Proficient in building Woo commerce WP sites with large traffic & data, good performance and security.
● Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins, WooCommerce plugins
● Proficient in PHP backend to handle effectively and carefully, by professional ways (PSR, MVC, OOP, Systematic Development,…)
● Hands-on experience with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
● Responsibility and proactive
● Positive thinking, can-do attitude
Nice to have:
● Able to communicate English well (write, read, speak and listen)
● Familiar with e-commerce domain and related CMS Wordpress platform (WooCommerce, Shopify…)
● Understanding SEO and Optimize Cache, BEM CSS is an advantage
● Practice with code convention as PHP The Right Way (https://phptherightway.com/) & WordPress Codex (https://codex.wordpress.org/)
● Experienced in delegate & manage work to external outsourcing team
● Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology
● Chance to work in an international team and professional working environment
● Training and career development opportunities
● Performance review every 6 months
● Open, supportive and collaborative culture
● Flexible working hours with 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
● Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, snack …)
● Premium health insurance package
● Paid leave (12 days/year)
● Sponsor the fee of getting certificates for each team
● 13month salary bonus