* Meeting with management to discuss website design, usability and features.
* Designing and updating the website front-end through page-builders like Divi, Elementor, etc.
* Integrate 3rd party plugins (HubSpot, Yoast, Google Analytics,etc.)
* Run QA functionality tests to ensure the web is running correctly.
* Designing, producing and managing online content, including new posts, uploading media and documentation.
* Reviewing SEO and online marketing strategies to identify room for improvement.
* Monitoring and reporting main KPIs by request.
* Planning and deployment of strategies to improve current CRO with PPC.
* Understand the SaaS business model and recommend ideas for SEO/CRO strategies.
* Work with the Marketing team to improve the TOI’s company website from its current state and ongoing moving forward.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a relevant field.
* Proven experience as WordPress website manager (2+ years).
* Knowledge of CRO in SaaS.
* Knowledge of WordPress themes, page-builders and plugins.
* Knowledge of SEO, CRO and PPC.
* Experience working with QA functionality tools.
* Good understanding of website UX/UI.
* Ability to monitor, analyze and translate data.
* Good communication skills.
• Health Insurance is covered after the 3rd month.
• Referral bonuses for bringing your friends on board.
• Regular internal events (virtual) where you can win cash and prizes.
• All expenses paid for attendance to the annual Kajae Summit for chosen team members based on performance and tenure.
• The majority of our positions are full-time and long-term. You can focus 100% on one client, not multiple.
• Part-time positions: 20 hours a week.
• Work from home forever!
* if you think you meet all the requirements, please complete the following tasks:
(NOTE: You need to complete your information, upload your profile video and upload your Resume in the profile link section and then click submit for review. This should be done an hour after you receive this notification)
3. Once your HireMango profile has been approved, you’ll receive an English test from Emmersion. We can only send the test once, so please make sure your internet connection is stable and you choose a quiet environment.