You’ll be working closely with our production team, including design staff and developers, to build cool stuff for our clients.
- Solid understanding of web development best practices
- Skilled in HTML and CSS with a focus on cross-browser support
- Understanding of how to interact with WordPress and third-party APIs
- Ability to turn AI, PNG, XD and PSD files into a WordPress theme
- Complete website development to smaller web maintenance projects, product catalog websites and e-commerce
- Plugin research and customization
- The ability to build custom WordPress themes and strong familiarity with concepts such as custom post types and custom fields
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, while accurately setting and meeting deadlines
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Strong attention to detail
2-+ Years in:
- PHP development.
- MySQL experience.
Here’s The Kind Of Stuff You’ll Do
- Use your knowledge of front and back-end development and WordPress to develop high-quality, high-functioning and beautiful websites for our internal projects and for our clients
- Collaborate with design and copy teams to translate campaigns and activations into optimized web elements - including websites, microsites, landing pages, integrations, systems, and forms
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability
- Provide strategic recommendations for design implementation
- Collaborate with other team members
- You’ll work in a team of 2-3 people on one or two projects at a time.
Ideally, you’ll also have a decent aesthetic eye and be comfortable elaborating on design concepts, style tiles, and general branding to create derivative layouts and interface elements without explicit design instruction.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to share a portfolio showcasing skills in page design and/or functionality.