We are Inpsyde ‒ One of the leading WordPress agencies in the world, and a Gold Agency Partner of WordPress VIP. With over 130 employees in more than 40 countries, we create sophisticated projects with WordPress and WooCommerce ‒ completely remote!
On top of exciting projects with enterprise clients like PayPal, and a diverse range of work, there is an excellent opportunity for you to learn and develop your skills. You will work alongside some of the best WordPress developers, giving you great exposure to various technologies.
As part of a team of experienced WordPress developers, you will create state-of-the-art WordPress solutions for enterprise clients worldwide.
- Working closely with your team to develop features, enhancements, and bug fixes for enterprise-level website projects.
- Collaborating with developers from other teams to create modular, extensible PHP and JS solutions (plugins, packages, blocks, and components) for reuse across projects.
- Converting acceptance criteria into proposals for implementation, estimating the required effort, and planning tasks together with your team lead.
- Communicating with the client about technical requirements, reporting progress, and clarifying issues.
- Ensuring cross-browser support for front-end solutions and collaborating with our QA team to verify requirements and ensure that expectations are met.
- Adding and improving automated test coverage to existing and new PHP and JS packages.
- Performing code reviews and addressing feedback.
- Maintaining and deploying new features to live websites using a controlled CI/CD workflow.
- Collaborating with our hosting partners to ensure our client's website's highest security, performance, and availability.
- Familiarity with package managers for PHP (Composer) and JS (NPM/Yarn)
- Experience with front-end tooling for JS and CSS
- Working experience with Git or another version control system
- Enthusiasm for web development and open-source technologies
- Professional English skills (B1 or up)
- Team-orientation and flexibility
- Independence, self-motivation, and organization
- Critical and solution-oriented thinking
- Excellent communication skills in the technical and non-technical environment
- Experience working with WordPress and creating (Gutenberg) Blocks in particular
- Knowledge of WooCommerce, WordPress Multisite, API integrations
- Familiarity with PSR specifications
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience working with REST API / GraphQL
- Working knowledge of web-server software like Apache and NGINX
- Good understanding of databases and SQL
- Experience with Docker
- Working knowledge of automated testing and linting with tools like PHPUnit, Psalm, ESLint, or Jest
- Experience in using JIRA & Confluence
- Experience with remote work
What we offer
- Work from home (we are 100% remote)
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days of paid vacation
- 10 sick days
- Public holidays in your country
- Hardware budget
- Global Enterprise Clients like SAP, PayPal, Adidas, and Mercedes-Benz
- Working at the heart of WordPress as a partner of WordPress VIP and WooCommerce, with direct contact with Automattic's employees
- Visiting WordCamps with the possibility of holding sessions
- Consistent learning and career development
- Attending annual team meetings
- A warm Inpsyde culture that appreciates YOU
- Collegial and global team in an agile environment
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Openness to entrepreneurial thinking and acting
Insights into our team, values, and work
- Inpsyde Team Meeting Barcelona 2022: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVJMXGPTtbI&t=2s
- WordPress Development at Inpsyde: https://inpsyde.com/en/wordpress-development/
- What does a WordPress Engineer do: https://inpsyde.com/en/how-do-we-work-as-wordpress-engineers/
- Our Team: https://inpsyde.com/en/about/team/
- Our Values: https://inpsyde.com/en/about/values/
Your way to Inpsyde
Please send your resume in English, salary expectations, and the earliest possible starting date.
See you soon!