J&T Recruitment have partnered with one of West Yorkshires blooming Digital Agencies in their pursuit of a Front-End Developer to work on a range on exciting projects.
Industry: Digital Agency
Working Pattern: Onsite / In Person
Team Size: 5 - 10 People
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
" They are not trying to be the biggest agency, but the best. " Saying that:
The Company is now heading into its 9th year. Grown every year, even through two years of covid and "recession", averaging 22% growth YOY.
They are currently with a very experienced business development consultant on 'Growth40' which basically means they are aiming to increase revenue by 40% in the next financial year. :)
Genuine progression for people who want to be involved. Flexible ways of working. Lots of problem solving.
Strong focus on quality, pixel perfect designs.
- Working as part of our website development team you’ll be involved in coding a range of interactive websites ranging from bespoke applications to e-commerce and CMS websites.
- You’ll work hands-on with both designers and back-end developers, communicating clearly with both while ensuring front-end code is built to a high standard.
- You’ll be comfortable speaking with clients to establish a solid brief and have a big say in the future of front-end development within the company.
- A good level of communication and enthusiasm towards delivering a high quality product are necessary.
- Build websites based on visuals produced by the design team.
- Maintain the clients front-end framework
- Maintain and further improve front-end development standards
- Keep up-to-date with Google ranking factors relating to front-end code
- Work collaboratively
- Have good communication skills
- Be the best version of yourself and want to improve
- Have a good sense of humour and fun
If you think this is the right role for you then feel free to make a quick application and one of our team members will be in touch.