About The Role
We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. This position requires a combination of programming skills and aesthetics. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
This is a full-time remote position.
Remuneration: 5-7 Lac INR (Negotiable)
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Experience in understanding and analyzing clients requirements
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Good knowledge of SEO, SMO, Social Media Marketing is preferred
- Maintain custom-built WordPress websites (inhouse products)
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the products owned by the company
- Staying abreast of developments in applications and programming languages
- Deliver bug-free and functional features through code reviewing, testing and documentation