Recrucial is a startup, born and being scaled remotely to cater the needs of clients throughout Europe offering services related to Talent Acquisition. We are redefining the ways talent acquisition is perceived and driven in many businesses, by bringing creativity, innovation and technology into this space with one aim to make ‘’Talent acquisition is a supporting function’’ a history and showcase the importance and impact of Talent Acquisition teams for the success of any business.
About the team
Today we are a team of 10 who are working with various clients and offering our services within Workforce planning, Organizational Development, Recruitment, business development and business administration.
- Develop custom WordPress/ Shopify themes and plugins according to client specifications
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Provide technical support and maintenance for WordPress/ Shopify websites after deployment
- Stay up-to-date with the latest WordPress/ Shopify updates and trends in web development
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Proven experience in WordPress/ Shopify development, with a strong portfolio of WordPress ecommerce websites
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git
- Ability to manage competing project priorities and constraints.
- Ability to analyze internal/external technology trends and developments. Active participation in collaborative opportunities to gain skills in new areas to support other team members.
- Ability to work in inter-cultural, inter-disciplinary teams, across multiple time zones.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and collaboration skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- At least 4 years of experience in WordPress development
- If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about creating high-quality and functional WordPress/ Shopify websites, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Note: Please send your portfolio or links to your previous work as a part of your application.
Does this sound Interesting ?
We will continuously screen and interview candidates during this period so please send in your application as soon as possible. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please send and email to us at [email protected]. We kindly ask you however to not send applications to this email address.