Timings: 4:00 pm - 1:00 am
Location: IKONIC, Plot # 349 St # 1, I-9/3 Islamabad.
IKONIC is a US based IT company, headquartered in Miami, Florida. It is a group endeavor that mixes experience with agility, honesty, teamwork, trust, and insight into the future. We are a team of top-notch developers who believe in providing solutions to your every problem. Our previous projects and a journey of nine years make us the leading name whom you can trust for adding value to your business. We believe that we can present a solution to your every problem complementing innovation with sustainability. It is through our established repository of experiences that we offer a unique solution to every problem. Our services are available across the globe in a time zone aligned manner.
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Frontend developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins, as well as site integration and security updates.
Education & Professional Qualification
- Degree(s)/Major(s): Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field from a reputed local/foreign University.
- Certification(s): Not mandatory, but certification in a relevant field is a plus.
- 1+ years of relevant experience as a WordPress Frontend Developer.
- Development of new websites using WP Builders for the Front-end usage with high quality standards and the goal of a future-proof implementation and controlled maintenance.
- Development of enterprise-level website projects
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Hands-on experience in Figma, PSD, Adobe XD to WordPress.
- Troubleshooting of errors and customer problems in a dynamic environment
- Processing of current projects with incoming tasks and responsibility
- Support of cross-browser and -platform solutions in local test environments
- Deploy, control, and accountability for changes to various environments
- Support in updating, improving, and maintaining online projects
- Development of reusable and maintainable web and Gutenberg components
- Work planning and issue management.
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients.
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology.
- Meet tight deadlines as required.
- Performing other relevant tasks as per requirement.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Health Insurance
- Accommodation for outstation employees
- Annual Leaves
- Casual leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Bereavement Leaves
- Marriage Leaves
- Paternity Leaves
- Maternity Leaves
- Bi-Annual Reviews
Why Should You Join IKONIC?
This Is Made Evident With Our Offerings Such As
At IKONIC, we believe in providing development opportunities to all its employees which is why our job comes with a variety of challenging assessments meant to catapult your career to the next level.
- A growth mindset through the help of experienced and helpful Mentors. Ikonic is made up of passionate individuals who aim to support each other in their training as well as day-to-day tasks.
- A Dynamic Environment where we focus on encouraging initiatives, promoting agility and creating a work/life balance. We know the value you bring in and we aim to nurture it.
- Market Competitive Compensation based upon your professional qualifications and skill set.
- As an Equal employment opportunity provider. All employment-associated decisions are based on an individuals merit