We are looking for a talented WordPress developer with minimum 2 years of experience to join our team. As a WordPress developer, you will be responsible for creating custom themes and plugins, as well as maintaining and improving existing WordPress sites.
- Develop custom WordPress themes and plugins based on client requirements
- Collaborate with designers to turn PSD designs into fully functional WordPress sites
- Maintain and update existing WordPress sites to ensure they are secure and optimized for performance
- Work with third-party APIs and services to integrate additional functionality into WordPress sites
- Troubleshoot and resolve WordPress issues as they arise
- Stay up-to-date with the latest WordPress updates and trends to ensure sites are built with the latest best practices
- At least 2 years of experience developing custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Familiarity with popular WordPress frameworks such as Genesis and Bootstrap
- Experience with WordPress APIs and integrating third-party services
- Knowledge of WordPress security and optimization best practices
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development or a related field is preferred
If you are a self-motivated and detail-oriented WordPress developer who is passionate about creating high-quality WordPress sites, we would love to hear from you.