We are looking for a Frontend Engineer - WordPress to develop and maintain Mamikos Web products/projects built on WordPress. Primarily work in WordPress, PHP, MySQL and will bring a depth of knowledge on basic algorithms and data structures. Developing new features for our products/projects, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and supporting the product managers and other peers in the development. In Mamikos, as a WordPress Engineer you'll join the Frontend team, which will also need your knowledge and skill set in Frontend Web development. You’ll primarily use Vue.js as the main framework along with other common Frontend tech stacks.
- Work within a team consisting of product managers, fellow engineers and Tech Lead to develop features for the Mamikos web products/projects.
- Work closely with product managers, product designers, and QA to shape good quality products.
- Analyze product/project requirements and translate them to clean and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with latest WordPress technologies and also keep up with modern Frontend technologies.
- Communicate with the DevOps team regarding deployment, maintenance, and infrastructure.
- Conduct error monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Monitor the running system such as WordPress server and make sure there are no unhandled major issues.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to develop Marketing Technology initiatives.
- Support SEO best practice and Site Growth requirement.
- Contribute to team and technical improvements in process and infrastructure.