My client is a Kent based accountancy firm with the skills and expertise to rival any other accountancy firm in the UK and currently looking for full-time marketing assistant to join the team.
As a Marketing Assistant, you'll be working with the Head of Marketing,and the role involves carrying out existing marketing initiatives as well as assisting with developing new ideas.
The Role Also Consists Of
- Help organising and running events.
- Preparing literature.
- Arranging and creating advertisements (Indesign).
- Maintaining and updating the firm’s website (using WordPress).
- Support in running the firm’s social media campaigns.
- Proposals/PowerPoints .
- Internal monthly newsletter
- Previous marketing experience
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience of digital and social media marketing, especially Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- WordPress experience
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and Indesign experience
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- A high standard of spoken and written English.
The standard hours for this position are 9.00am- 5.30pm Monday to Friday.