Back to all jobs
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality on websites built on WordPress.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of WordPress CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Assist in building and implementing landing pages on various marketing automation platforms.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia