WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
• Designing and building the website front-end.
• Creating the website architecture.
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Conducting WordPress training with the client.
• Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in a similar field.
• Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
• Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
• Ability to manage projects.
• Good communication skills.