- Back End and Front End development of the firms website and Intranet, taking into account changing business needs and different target audiences.
- Integration with other systems to make the website more dynamic.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Ensure the website and Intranet deliver the best user experience across desktop and mobile and adhere to accessibility standards.
- Implement responsive design solutions that enhance the user experience across all devices.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues and provide solutions in a timely manner, working with the firm's IT team and external agencies as appropriate.
- Analyse and optimise website page speed performance.
- Debug pages, forms and fix broken links or images.
- Monitor and analyse site performance.
- Design and develop APIs.
- Ongoing SEO optimisations and reporting.
- Maintain documentation for systems, hosting and processes.
- Support the wider Marketing team with the execution of internal and external digital campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress, themes and plugins.
- Knowledge and understanding of Core Web Vitals metrics.
- Strong experience in implementing responsive design.
- Experience performing browser testing and ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Website optimisation for SEO, performance and speed.
- Knowledge of Adobe products (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience in AJAX and API integration (not essential)
- GIT version control and codebase management.