We are looking for a technically strong developer who is passionate and motivated to use her/his skills to manage and develop our digital programs. The selected candidates will receive a competitive remuneration package alongside other benefits.
- The developer would build and manage WordPress/Strapi/other CMS platforms
- Maintaining the existing websites and PWAs
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using PHP concepts
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Generating and updating WordPress themes and plugins
- Identifying web-based user interactions
- Research and recommend new technologies and tools for effective integration across various platforms
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Conducting website performance tests and improving the overall performance
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Integrating a wide range of WordPress plugins, API calls, and third-party apps and forms.
- Building chatbots and other such applications leveraging SaaS platforms
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 3-4 years of experience in Fullstack development;
- Strong understanding of CMS platforms, specifically WordPress and Strapi, and can build a custom solution
- Developing/modifying custom WordPress and Strapi themes and plugins
- In-depth knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, JS (jQuery), CSS, and HTML
- Good understanding of version control like Git/ Mercurial/ SVN
- Git workflow with CI/CD
- Knowledge of WPRest API and WP CLI
- Working experience with Elementor
- Working experience with Docker and VVV
- Good understanding of web hosting on AWS etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Good communication skills
- Working experience with frontend and backend logging platforms such as New Relic and Cloudwatch
- Experience working with WordPress Multisite development
- Knowledge of other page builders like - Gutenberg, Divi, etc.
- Experience working with high-traffic websites
- Package management tools like NPM and Composer
- Experience with WordPress core contributions
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
Desired Skills and Experience