Please find below requirement and let me know if you are interested with your updated resume' ,
Looking for a person having a strong technical knowledge of WordPress application development & CMS concepts, backed with an equally strong hands-on experience and team leading experience. Should be fluent with the design concepts using latest WordPress as well as be well versed with the best practices in the development, testing & deployment phases. Should be able to lead a team and manage all customer communication and ensure timely delivery of project with highest quality.
- Have overall 5-9 years of IT experience on WordPress including latest versions of the CMS.
- Should have hands on experience in WordPress & HOOKS concepts.
- Good exposure in WordPress Hierarchy structure
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Build a highly scalable product right from scratch
- Having good exposure of Team handling and Champion the use of best practices agile, versioning, tool usage
Essential Skills & Experience
- To create own themes based on requirements from HTML scratch
- Knowledge of Customization of themes & plugins
- Knowledge in custom post types, taxonomies, meta fields
- Should have good understanding on Search Engine Optimization(SEO).
- Experience working on the Pantheon platform Preferred
- Good understanding of the CI/CD processes and tools
- Should have experience in web performance optimization