REMOTE (US/Canada Residing people only, with work permit)
Patterned Learning – Junior WordPress Engineer , FULL-TIME, Salary $100K - $120K a year & minimum 2 years of work experience.
About us: The Future of AI is Patterned, a stealth-mode technology startup. Top investors include Sequoia and Anderson Horowitz, founders from Google, DeepMind, and NASA and we’re hiring for almost everything!
About The Job Requirements
The skills and minimum 2 years experience you’ll bring to the job:
- Proficient in advanced HTML and CSS.
- Deep understanding of WordPress: familiarity with things like custom post types, hooks, and filters, caching, user roles, etc.
- Significant experience with Chrome’s DevTools and the ability to troubleshoot HTML/CSS/JS issues without making changes to the client’s website code.
- Experience building WordPress websites without using a page builder.
- Knowledge of basic web design principles and an eye for good design.
- You need to be a problem solver and know how to think critically.
- Excellent communication skills: 90% of all communication is through email and messaging, so clear writing is a plus. You will need to translate highly technical/complex information into digestible solutions for non-technical customers.
- You’re someone who has built WordPress websites without using a page builder (you’ve built your own themes/child themes and or heavily modified existing themes).
- You’re someone who enjoys learning front end development. You’re good at finding the answers you need, doing your own research, or “Googling” it.
- You’re someone who enjoys digging into code in order to find out exactly how a feature works. If you’re not sure how it works, you can usually figure it out by doing some exploring and experimenting.
Special Benefits You Will Love
- Flexible vacation, paid holidays, and paid sick days
- 401(k) with up to 2% employer match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO.
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday , Time: Flexible, Job Type: Full-time.