The ideal candidate is a skilled creative professional that thrives in a team environment. You will create the look, layout, and features of our product tools, websites, and landing pages.
Candidate should have 1 or 2 year experience in related field
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
- Collaborating with other web development team members, including developers and content creators, to ensure that the website meets the client's needs.
- Strong understanding of front end frameworks such as GATSBY.js, React and/or Angular
- Strong knowledge of Bootstrap
- Strong knowledge of front end testing platforms such as Browser Stack
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors SASS or LESS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proficient in Website CMS platform on WordPress
- Deep understanding of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Good communication skills