We're hiring a Sr. WordPress Developer with 3 - 3.5 Years of experience & relevant skillsets.👨💻
WordPress Developer will be responsible for various delivery and maintenance tasks across our portfolio of WordPress websites.
- Developing WordPress, Woocommerce plugins & customization.
- Developing and maintaining complex WordPress-based applications.
- Supporting client queries in a fast-paced environment.
- Using bug tracking, project tracking, and Git.
- A variety of miscellaneous development tasks involved in the web development life cycle from
start to finish.
- Heavy lifting data migration.
- Experience and knowledge in Wordpresss CMS
- Strong knowledge of theme and plug-ins/widgets customization that matches with WordPress
- Fundamental knowledge of CorePHP and MySQL.
- Knowledge of OOPS and MVC is mandatory.
- Database Optimization.
- Advance Knowledge of Woocommerce & Its Customization.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Good knowledge and understanding of web services, CRM, CMS, Shopping-cart, payment gateway
& other API integration, etc
- WordPress plugin development.
- Experience of hooks, filters, and actions.
- Flexible Timing
- 5 Days working
- Rewards and appreciation
- Employee Development Plans
- Gym membership and access to other sport games
- Employee friendly culture