Currently, we are looking for a Wordpress Frontend Developer to be responsible for creating customer sites from Figma designs. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects. Coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools will be important part of your job.
- Develop new sites (Figma designs will be handled by design team)
- Manage and maintain sites, plug-ins and theme using Wordpress
- Making user tests, finding and fixing bugs.
- Help implementing UI/UX design to Wordpress theme, with plugins and basic code (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Making admin input and applying site updates, (making image optimizations, creating and managing pages, upload new products to the website, publish new blog posts etc.)
- Make sure website and all 3rd party tools & teams work compatibly.
- Managing dev/analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers. In case of any trouble, immediately communicate with dedicated 3rd party team.
- 1-2 years of front-end development experience preferably in a startup ecosystem
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science or similar degree,
- Ability to interact with UX, designers and server-side developers
- Awareness of SEO best practice, supporting SEO team's needs.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about web and software development,
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Posted on Sep 30, 2023.