We have been a full-service agency in the field of online recruiting and web development for over 7 years.
Our team works with our clients from various industries to develop state-of-the-art websites and internet portals, as well as recruiting strategies at the highest level. Partnership-based business relationships, where the customer is always in focus, distinguish us as a company.
For the next possible date we are looking for our WEB team a
WEB DEVELOPER (M/F/D) WORDPRESS IN HOMEOFFICE
YOUR TASKS AS A WEB DEVELOPER WITH US
- Installing, updating and developing custom WordPress themes and plugins.
- Editorial and technical editing as well as troubleshooting and enhancements of existing websites.
- Setup and customization of e-commerce features with WooCommerce, such as product catalog, shopping cart, payment and shipping options.
- Implementation of SEO and SEA measures to improve website visibility and increase traffic.
- Development of custom features and components for individual web applications.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- Profound knowledge of WordPress CMS, including modifying and creating custom WordPress themes and plugins.
- Knowledge of PHP desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience with various WordPress page builders such as Elementor, Visual Composer, Divi, Beaver Builder desirable.
- Experience working with the e-commerce plugin WooCommerce.
- Knowledge in search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine advertising (SEA) would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts in a way that is understandable to non-experts
- Knowledge of using Plesk tools such as Backup Manager and Website Migrator.
- Experience managing WordPress websites, including installing and updating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Don't worry if you don't have all the required skills or experience in other areas of web development! We offer you the opportunity to continue your education and learning.
WE OFFER YOU
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work in a home office to enable a better work-life balance
- Modern work equipment and tools to support the work
- A modern and open corporate culture with short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Promotion of continuing education and personal development
- Support in the work-life balance through offers such as family-friendly working hours, opportunities for teamwork and exchange with colleagues.
- An attractive compensation package
- A modern and pleasant working environment in an innovative company
We look forward to receiving your application documents with details of your availability and salary expectations.
On the Liede 28
T +49 661 978 69-100
F +49 661 978 69-109